Monday, August 9, 2010

Allow me to introduce myself...

Even though this is so cliche, this is to new beginnings...




Let me introduce myself...I am Gloria, and I am embarking on a new stage of my life. I just graduated from college and am starting my career, well once I find a job. Any who, I am going from the reckless, just wanna have fun 21 year old, to the professional all about the
business 22 year old.

With this, I am transforming myself, not only will I be changing what's outside but what's inside as well. Although this process will not occur overnight, I am taking the needed steps to better myself.
Currently, I am going from relaxed to natural; so far I have been transitioning for 9 months, and am planning on doing the big chop after New Years. Excitement and nervousness consumes me, but in order to prepare for my natural journey, I am educating myself on black natural hair, meaning books, videos, blogs, and forums. I have contemplated going natural for several years, but after doing some research, I am now committed to going natural.
So if you're down, come along with me on my journey as I become...Natural Unique Me.




No comments:

Post a Comment