Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Six-Pack in 60 Days Challenge





In my 20-something years of living I have never had a six-pack and every year I add it to my New Years resolution. I’ve almost come close to having a six-pack, but as Brandy says it “almost doesn’t count”. I exercise about 4 times a week and eat fairly light meals, so I always wondered why I could not get one. It wasn’t until I talked to my friend that I realized it was because of my love for carbs and when I say love, I mean LUV. Therefore, in order to accomplish this long lasting goal of mine, I will be on a strict low carb diet for 60 days. Although I am not looking forward to the diet, I do realize diet plays a huge role in being healthy and fit. From what I've been told it's 80% diet and 20% exercise, so for the next 60 days I will be eating healthier and a little moody as I do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment