Monday, June 27, 2011

On a Hunt..

Currently I am on a hunt to find the perfect conditioner. While I was transitioning, I had a mix that worked for both my relaxed and natural hair. However since being natural, this hasn’t been the case. Ideally, I would like a conditioner that meets my requirements without the addition of ingredients.

The List
  1.  Moisturize: I want a conditioner to moisturize my hair, by wash day my hair is somewhat dry
  2. Detangle: I want something that gives my hair slip and increases the elasticity of my hair. I detangle my hair only on wash days and the conditioner makes it a lot easier
  3. Soften: I want the conditioner leaving my hair feeling soft, not heavy or with a weird residue
  4. Natural Ingredients: the conditioner does not need to be ALL natural, but I would like to be able to identify and pronounce the majority of the ingredients
  5. Consistency: I’m a stickler when it comes to consistency. I’ve noticed if the conditioner is to thick it dries and makes detangling a pain, and if its to thin its drips all over me…..not fun.
  6. Price: I refuse to spend an arm and a leg on any conditioner, unless it guarantees super natural growth.


It’s not a long list, it's just necessary. Its like finding that special someone, you spend time getting to know each other and see what happens....kind of.

No comments:

Post a Comment